Friday, June 27, 2008

I’d like to know who decided “only qualified applicants will be contacted”, because I have a question for them -

Why?

Why can’t all applicants be contacted?

Is it because it takes a minute or two; about the time it takes to cover your mouth when you sneeze, or say excuse me when you bump someone.

Is it because we don’t need to; like when we accidentally litter and don’t return to pick it up, or only signal a turn when we know there’s another car around?


Well I think all applicants should be contacted.

Thanks for applying.

There, I just did it.

15 seconds; maybe add another 15 to hit the email reply button. Worse case scenario would be 2 minutes to respond by phone.

I guess my point is, I don’t know who made this decision on my behalf, and I’d like to put it back on the agenda.

I move a motion that we all respond to anyone trying to communicate with us, if even just with a nod or smile.

Call me a Pollyanna but maybe there’ll be a little less frustration and alienation in the world.

Which brings me to my latest “only qualified applicants” moment …

1 comment:

Kookum and Ahjakoshish said...

Hi Neilie:
I totally agree. Hope all is well with you and Robin and Frankie. All is well with our crew. What are you guys doing for the weekend?
I will call on Sunday.
Love yous, Joanne