Thursday, February 28, 2008

bobbin' in my noggin'


A few things I'm working on ...




Toothpaste
- why can't I swallow it (there's actually a warning on the tube) and should my sensitivity toothpaste have additional whitening agents? They all seem to, but don't they cancel each other out?
- the C.D.A. crest - it's the dental industry's badge of honour, but is it reliable (or is this another "Heart Check" program)


Recycling
- why the residents of a neighbouring Township can recycle more than we can in St. Thomas, and what I think we can do about it


Packaging
- Germans can undress in the supermarket - maybe we should too



BPA / #7 Plastic
- more bad news, and something possibly worse (for us Canadians at least)


bio*life @ Shopper's
- I trust Environment Canada's EcoLogo, but can I trust those who display it?


Eckart Tolle and Oprah
- we've joined the world's biggest classroom for a 10 part webinar beginning March 3

Our Hoop House
- this time next year, we could be eating "green" greens from our own backyard

No comments: